1. What is the material of the fireplace mantels?
Our fireplace mantels are hand casted into molds using natural crushed Limestone Aggregates, Natural sands, cement, pigment and other special additives.
2. Is the material flammable?
Our material is 100% non-combustable and smoke free material.
3. Can I install the leg flush with opening?
Yes, since the material is non-flammable the legs may be installed flush at the opeining.
4. What is the manpower required to install a typical fireplace surround?
Typically our fireplace mantels are installed by two guys .
5. What is the strength of the material?
Our products are made with strict quality control. As a result, our product’s physical properties are very strong. Unlike our competitors, we offer lifetime quarantee from cracking, when its installed per our quidelines.
6. Is the material painted?
NO! The natural iron oxide pigment is mixed during the process of mixing. Therefore, the pigment is integrally mixed. The color will not fade or change; however, it will naturally age.
7. Can I paint or Antique/ Faux Finish my mantel?
Yes, our material is 100% compatible with paints and stains
8. How do I know if a particular firepalce mantel will fit my firebox.
We provide drawing of our design with dimesions. In addition, if you just fill out the worksheet form and send it to us, we will figure out if it will work or not.
9. Is there any maintanance requirement.
There is no special maintanance required. However, some people put sealer once a year. You can use any sealer that is specified for stone and masonry/concrete products.
10. How do I clean?
You can clean our fireplace mantels with soap and water. If this does not work, you can use commercially available concrete cleaners.
11. Can I just purchase the fireplace surround without the hearth or filler pieces?
YES, our fireplace hearth, overmantels and filler pieces are sold separately.
12. What is the lead time for my order?
Generally, your order will be ready in three to four weeks.